Twittering the Habs game
It may not be the same at being in the Bell Centre or La Cage aux Sports but Twitter certainly makes for a more enjoyable game. I felt like laurentlasalle, TanMcG, JohnnyCanuck, stephdau and JeromeParadis were right here with me.
- Game on!
- The Bruins are playing much much better than last time.
- The throwing of the puck behind the blue line, it displeases us.
- Now we are pleased. 1-0 Mtl.
- Don Cherry’s vest, it burns, it burns us!
- I like this second period much better that the first one. Now 2-0 Mtl.
- @laurentlasalle @JeromeParadis Price is certainly a prime candidate for the first star of the night.
- Gotta make sure that the families of our cherished Russian players remain gainfully employed…more vodka.
- Bad defensive play, they never should have had that return. 2-1 Mtl.
- Even though the Habs were one man down, Kovalev got some one-on-one quality time with the Bruin’s goalie…just before Boston tied it 2-2.
- Somebody slip some Valium to Kovalev, he almost caused us to miss out on another power play.
- Kostopoulos got hit on the face…and we have blood. At least we’ll end the game in a power play.
- We hit the goal post with 0.1 sec remaining…overtime!
- @laurentlasalle Nope, just saw the rerun, 0.1 sec.
- For those of you who can’t see the abomination that is Don Cherry’s vest.
- YYYEEEAAAHHHH! We win it 3-2. I just could not believe that we could spend 6 min in power play without nailing one.